Session : 2018-19
Students Membership Procedure (Started from 07.08.2018)
- Only bona fide students in Regular mode of Aligarh Muslim University are eligible for membership of Maulana Azad Library.
- The membership application form may be filled online only by the students for renewal and fresh membership.
- A print out of the online filled membership form has to be submitted alongwith a xerox of admission/continuation form of the current session at M.A. Library's Circulation Division after duly attested by the Provost of the respective hall of residence or Coordinator of the course i.e. Centre for Professional Courses during working hours:
- From 9.15 am to 4.00 pm with one hour lunch break from 1.30 pm to 2.30 pm.
- From 8.15 am to 12.00 noon on Fridays.
A Library Membership Card may be collected from the Circulation Counter after a week on producing a valid Identity/Admission/Continuation Card of the current session during the working hours as noted above.
Library card is non-transferable and the person to whom the card is issued shall be responsible and liable for the borrowed books against it or its misuse in anyway.
Any mis-statement or concealment of facts or illegal transfer of card to any other person will render the member liable for disciplinary action as per student's code of conduct.
In case membership card is lost, Rs.50/- shall be charged.
|Dr. Amjad Ali|
Note:- Any problem faced while submitting Membership Form may please be reported to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed by Rais Ahmad Khan. All rights reserved.
Best viewed in Google chrome (ver. 31+)